We advise all our clients to read the terms and conditions of this website; acknowledging the terms and conditions of the site binds users to the terms set out on the site. We reserve the right to change the site, including the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and advise clients to ensure that they are up to date with changes to the terms and conditions of our site. Please do not use the website if you are not willing to accept the terms and conditions.
Shopping on the site
This site is designed for UK residents and relates to use of the site and the service in the UK only. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights in any way.
The products may vary slightly to the images shown on the website. Once an item has been personalised you will not be able to return the products unless it is faulty
We place products on our site as an invitation to accept offers from customers; we are not bound by the price or obliged to accept an order, even if the payment has been processed. If the price listed is incorrect, we will contact you with the correct price and offer you a choice between continuing with the order at the revised price and cancelling the order. If payment has already been processed and you choose to cancel your order, we will refund the transaction once the goods have been returned.
We accept payment via credit and debit card when orders are placed online or by An Credit Account. A Credit application form must be completed. Please note, orders will only be processed once the payment has cleared. In some cases, you may be asked for a password or security code when paying by card; this is an additional security measure used by some banks.
All transactions are processed using sophisticated security measures; information sent from the site is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. Information from this site will never be sent unencrypted and all messages sent from the site are protected using MD5 hashing. No information is shared with third parties.
Once your order has been shipped, we will send an email with a link to the courier’s website to enable you to track your order. Our courier service will attempt delivery and leave a card containing information about collection in the event that you are out; it is also possible for your order to be placed in a secure location if you are out and have advised this instruction; if the delivery fails more than twice, the order will be returned to us and we will contact you to discuss collection. If the parcel delivered by the courier arrives damaged, please refuse the delivery and it will be returned to us; if you notice the goods have been damaged in transit and you have already signed proof of delivery, please contact us before 3pm the next working day or your claim will be void.
If goods have been given an instruction to leave whilst owner is out – the items must be left in a safe place and are left at the owners risk. Alternatively, if no instructions are left a signature must be given to the driver.
We will contact you as soon as possible if we are unable to deliver your uniform order within the specified time; you can arrange an alternative delivery date or cancel the order. We will not assume liability for any penalties or damages caused by a delay in delivery.
Data security is a priority and we use Pay Pal, one of the world’s leading payment service providers to protect our customer data.
You can rest assured that we will never share any information with third parties.
- 1. Ap Workwear's Conditions Apply
- 1.1 Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by Ap Workwear LTD all quotations and contracts for the supply of goods by Ap Workwear LTD are made upon these Conditions of Sale ("the Conditions") which shall at all times override any terms and conditions which the purchaser of such goods ("the Purchaser") imposes or seeks to impose.
- 1.2 Delivery of any goods following a quotation for supply made by Ap Workwear will be made only upon the Conditions. Orders are accepted subject to the Conditions.
- 1.3 Any variation must be approved by an authorised Ap Workwear employee and be in writing. Any quotation or estimate is given subject to the Conditions.
- 1.4 "The Contract" means any contract made between the parties that incorporates the Conditions.
2. Payment Terms
- 2.1 On line payment via pay pal or Terms of payment are strictly net monthly (i.e. payment on or before the end of the month following the month during which the invoice is dated) and in default Ap Workwear shall be entitled without notice to the Purchaser (even if the Purchaser has a contract with a third party) to:
- 2.1.1 terminate any outstanding order or quotation;
- 2.1.2 withhold and/or suspend supplies; or
- 2.1.3 reduce the Purchaser's credit limit.
- 2.2 Ap Workwear shall also be entitled, at their discretion, to receive payment of any and all monies in respect of goods supplied whether these monies would ordinarily be due for payment at that time or not.
- 2.3 In addition, Ap Workwear shall be entitled to charge the Purchaser interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of 8% above LLOYDS/TSB Bank Plc base rate until payment in full is made and the Purchaser will indemnify Ap Workwear in respect of all costs incurred by Ap Workwear in recovering payment, including the cost of instructing Solicitors.
- 2.4 No payment shall be deemed to have been received until Ap Workwear has received cleared funds.
- 2.5 In the event that the Purchaser tenders payment by cheque and the cheque is subsequently returned by the Purchaser's Bankers unpaid, the Purchaser will also indemnify in respect of all resulting bank charges incurred by Ap Workwear.
- 2.6 The Purchaser shall make all payments due under the Contract without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the Purchaser has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by Ap Workwear to the Purchaser.
- 3.1 All prices displayed in Ap Workwear's catalogues both printed and online are subject to VAT where applicable.
- 3.2 Prices are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- 3.3 The price charged to the Purchaser will be the prevailing price at the time of ordering.
4. Retention of Title
- 4.1 Although risk in the goods supplied passes to the Purchaser on delivery, legal title in such goods shall not pass to the Purchaser until Ap Workwear has received in cleared funds the full price payable for such goods and all other goods supplied by Ap Workwear to the Purchaser for which payment is then due.
- 4.2 Until legal title passes, the Purchaser shall hold the goods as Ap Workwear's fiduciary agent and bailee and shall keep them properly protected, insured and stored separately from any other goods (whether or not supplied by Ap Workwear). Until that time the Purchaser is entitled to resell or use the goods in the ordinary course of its business but shall account to Ap Workwear for the proceeds of sale and pending payment shall hold such proceeds on trust for absolutely.
- 4.3 The Purchaser's right to resell or use the goods shall terminate automatically on the occurrence of any event set out in Condition 10 and/or if any sum owed to Ap Workwear by the Purchaser is not paid when due.
- 4.4 Until such time as legal title in the goods passes to the Purchaser Ap Workwear may at any time require the Purchaser, its liquidator, receiver or administrator to return the goods and/or may repossess the goods by entering upon any premises of the Purchaser or any third party where the goods are reasonably believed to be stored.
- 4.5 In addition and without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Ap Workwear, if the Purchaser is in breach of the payment terms or of any of its obligations under this clause, Ap Workwear shall be entitled to:
- 4.5.1 cancel the Contract;
- 4.5.2 suspend further deliveries; or
- 4.5.3 terminate any outstanding order or quotation without incurring any liability whatsoever as a consequence of this action.
- 4.6 Ap Workwear reserves the right at any time before title in the goods has passed to the Purchaser to require the Purchaser to deliver up the goods if any of the events specified in Condition 10 occurs.
- 5.1 Terms and conditions for delivery are only applicable in the UK. For delivery outside the UK please contact our offices for further details.
- 5.2 Unless otherwise agreed delivery of the goods shall take place at the Purchaser's place of business.
- 5.3 Where Ap Workwear makes delivery of the goods to the Purchaser's place of business or any other place as agreed in writing, all charges in relation to carriage, including, without limitation transport costs, insurance and unloading, will at Ap Workwear's option, be borne by the Purchaser.
- 5.4 If for any reason the Purchaser does not accept delivery of any of the goods when they are ready for delivery then the goods will be deemed to have been delivered, risk passing to the Purchaser (including for loss or damage caused by Ap Workwear's negligence) and Ap Workwear may:
- 5.4.1 store the goods until actual delivery whereupon the Purchaser will be liable for all related costs and expenses (including without limitation storage and insurance); or
- 5.4.2 sell the goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deduction of all reasonable storage and selling expenses) charge the Purchaser for any shortfall below the Contract price.
- 5.5 Ap Workwear reserves the right to deliver in instalments and any failure to deliver one instalment will not entitle the Purchaser to terminate the Contract.
- 5.6 The quantity of any consignment of goods as recorded by Ap Workwear upon despatch from Ap Workwear's place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by the Purchaser on delivery unless the Purchaser can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
- 5.7 Claims for shortages or damaged goods must be made in writing to Ap Workwear within 3 days of receipt.
- 5.8 Claims for non delivery must be made to Ap Workwear within 10 days of date of despatch shown on invoice.
- 5.9 Ap Workwear reserves the right to charge a 15% handling fee against the return of non-faulty goods.
- 6.1 If the Purchaser establishes to Ap Workwear's reasonable satisfaction that there is a defect in the goods or there is some other failure by Ap Workwear in relation to the conformity of the goods with the Contract, then Ap Workwear shall, at its option and at its sole discretion and within a reasonable time:
- 6.1.1 replace such goods with goods which are in all respects in accordance with the Contract; or
- 6.1.2 issue a credit note to the Purchaser in respect of the whole or part of the Contract price of such goods as appropriate having taken back such goods, subject, in every case, to the remaining provisions of this Condition provided that the liability of Ap Workwear under this Condition shall in no event exceed the purchase price of such goods and performance of any one of the above options shall constitute an entire discharge of Ap Workwear's liability under this warranty.
- 6.2 This Condition shall not apply unless the Purchaser:
- 6.2.1 notifies Ap Workwear in writing of the alleged defect within 3 days of the time when the Purchaser discovers or ought to have discovered the defect; and
- 6.2.2 affords Ap Workwear a reasonable opportunity to inspect the relevant goods.
- 6.3 If Ap Workwear elects to replace the goods pursuant to this Condition, Ap Workwear shall deliver the replacement goods to the Purchaser at Ap Workwear's own expense at the address to which the defective goods were delivered and the legal title to the defective goods which are being replaced shall (if it has vested in the Purchaser) re-vest in Ap Workwear and the Purchaser shall make any arrangements as may be necessary to deliver up to Ap Workwear the defective goods which are being replaced to Ap Workwear.
- 6.4 Ap Workwear shall be under no liability under the warranty in this Condition:
- 6.4.1 in respect of any defect arising from wilful damage, negligence, abnormal storage conditions, failure to follow Ap Workwears's or the manufacturers instructions whichever is appropriate (whether oral or in writing).
- 6.4.2 if the total price for the goods has not been paid by the due date for payment;
- 6.4.3 in respect of any type of defect or damage specifically excluded by Ap Workwear by notice in writing; or
- 6.4.4 if the Purchaser makes any further use of the goods after giving notice in accordance with this Condition.
- 6.5 The warranties set out in this is document are the only warranties which shall be given by Ap Workwear and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute are expressly excluded.
- 7.1 Subject to Condition 6 above this Condition sets out the entire liability of Ap Workwear (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to the Purchaser in respect of:
- 7.1.1 any breach of the Conditions or the Contract; and
- 7.1.2 any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Contract.
- 7.2 Nothing in the Conditions excludes or limits the liability of Ap Workwear for death or personal injury caused by Ap Workwear's negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 7.3 Liability for any direct loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with the Contract shall be limited to the contract value.
- 7.4 Ap Workwear shall not be liable to the Purchaser for any loss of profit or other economic loss (direct or indirect), indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) or loss or damage (contractual, tortious, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which arises out of or in connection with the Contract, or for any liability incurred by the Purchaser to any other person for any economic loss, claim for damages or awards howsoever arising from the goods or otherwise.
8. Safety and Product Recalls
- 8.1 The Purchaser shall comply at all times with the written instructions and all written guidelines issued from time to time attached to the goods concerning their storage and use and the Purchaser shall refer its employees and its customers to such instructions and guidelines.
- 8.2 The Purchaser should satisfy itself that the persons responsible for the storage and use of any goods supplied by Ap Workwear have all the information required on health and safety and Ap Workwear shall not be liable to the Purchaser in any civil proceedings brought by the Purchaser against Ap Workwear in respect of a breach of the user instructions or any applicable health and safety legislation or any regulations, orders or directions made pursuant to such health and safety legislation in force from time to time or under any directive, regulation, order or other instrument relating to health and safety where such exclusion of liability is permitted by law.
- 8.3 The Purchaser shall keep Ap Workwear properly informed of all customer complaints concerning the goods and shall comply with any directions of Ap Workwear in any issues, proceedings or negotiations relating to such complaint.
- 8.4 In the event of any recall of the goods by Ap Workwear the Purchaser shall co-operate fully and promptly with any steps taken by Ap Workwear under the Condition below.
- 8.5 Ap Workwear may at its discretion recall any goods already sold by Ap Workwear to its customers, (whether for a refund or credit or for replacement of the goods which shall in each case by undertaken by Ap Workwear) and/or issue any written or other notification to its customers about the manner of use of any goods already sold by Ap Workwear to its customers. The customer agrees to give all reasonable assistance to Ap Workwear or the manufacturer in resisting any claim which may arise under any recall of product by Ap Workwear or the manufacturer of such product.
9. Force Majeure
- 9.1 Ap Workwear reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the goods ordered by the Purchaser (without liability to the Purchaser) if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Ap Workwear including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party's workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 180 days, the Purchaser shall be entitled to give notice in writing to Ap Workwear to terminate the Contract.
- 10.1 Ap Workwear may, as it thinks fit, (without prejudice to any other rights or remedies it may have against the Purchaser) immediately suspend further performance of the Contract or cancel delivery of the goods or stop any goods in transit or by notice in writing to the Purchaser terminate the Contract without liability to Ap Workwear if:
- 10.1.1 the Purchaser commits a material breach of any of its obligations under the Contract which is incapable of remedy;
- 10.1.2 the Purchaser fails to remedy a breach of its obligations under the Contract which is capable of remedy, or persists in any breach of any of its obligations under the Contract after having been requested in writing by Ap Workwear to remedy or desist from such breach within a period of 14 days;
- 10.1.3 any distress execution or diligence is levied upon any of the Purchaser's goods or property and is not paid out within 7 days of it being levied;
- 10.1.4 the Purchaser (being a partnership) or the Purchaser's partner offers to make any arrangements with or for the benefit of the creditors of the Purchaser or the Purchaser's partner generally or there is presented in relation to the Purchaser or the Purchaser's partner a petition of bankruptcy;
- 10.1.5 the Purchaser (being a limited company) is deemed to be unable to pay its debts within the meaning of Section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the Purchaser calls a meeting for the purpose of passing a resolution to wind up its company or such a resolution is passed or the Purchaser presents or has presented a petition to wind up or present or have presented a petition or appoint an administrator or have an administrative receiver or receiver appointed to the whole or any part of the Purchaser's business, undertaking, property or assets;
- 10.1.6 the Purchaser ceases, or threatens to cease, to carry on business;
- 10.1.7 a secured lender to the Purchaser takes any steps to obtain possession of the property on which it has security or otherwise to enforce its security.
- 10.2 Notwithstanding any such termination or suspension in accordance with the above the Purchaser shall pay Ap Workwear at the Contract rate all payments subsisting at the time of termination.
11. Product Information
- 11.1 Whilst Ap Workwear has made every effort to ensure that details and information given in both our printed and online publications are accurate at the time of issue, full technical specifications are not necessarily included and furthermore, Ap Workwear's policy is one of continuous improvement and the right is reserved to alter details and information as the need arises.
- 11.2 Accordingly, the Purchaser should check any details and information they wish to rely on with Ap Workwear at the time of purchase. Ap Workwear cannot accept liability in respect of any errors or omissions herein contained or for any loss or damage, malfunction or consequential loss arising from reliance upon our publications.
12. Ap Workwear Disclaimer
- 12.1 Any products shown in both our printed or online publications do not represent endorsement by Ap Workwear of any other products, services or organisations.
13. Colour Reproduction
- 13.1 The colour reproductions of the garments featured in both our printed or online publications are as accurate as the printing or electronic process will allow.
- 15.1 The Purchaser shall not be entitled to assign the Contract or any part of it without the prior written consent of Ap Workwear.
- 15.2 Ap Workwear may assign the Contract or any part of it to any person, firm or company.
- 16.1 Each right or remedy of Ap Workwear under the Contract is without prejudice to any other right or remedy of Ap Workwear whether under the Contract or not.
- 16.2 Each party agrees to keep secret and confidential all information obtained or disclosed as a result of the relationship of the parties under the Contract.
- 16.3 If any provision of the Contract is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unen-forceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the Contract and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
- 16.4 Failure or delay by Ap Workwear in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of the Contract will not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights under the Contract.
- 16.5 Any waiver by Ap Workwear of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of the Contract by the Purchaser will not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and will in no way affect the other terms of the Contract.
- 16.6 The parties to this Contract do not intend that any term of this Contract will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it.
- 16.7 The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects of the Contract shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. All Rights Reserved
- 17.1 No part of any Ap Workwear publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying and recording, without the written permission of the copyright holder, application for which should be addressed to the publisher.
- 17.2 Such written permission must be obtained before any part of this publication is stored in a retrieval system of any nature.
- 17.3 . All prices are subject to alteration without notice. We reserve the right to amend the Conditions which are subject to confirmation at the time of application.